This week I answer listener questions
- WordCamp Genève – April 9, 2022 — in person!
- WordCamp Athens – April 9-10, 2022 — in person!
- Raleigh WordPress Meetup – April 20th! – in person!
Segment 1: In the News
- WordCamp Asia 2023 Tentatively Set For February 17-19 in Bangkok, Thailand
- Weglot Raises €45M From Partech Partners. (49 million USD)
- Call for speakers WCUS 2022 — San Diego APPLY TO SPEAK AT WORDCAMP US
- WPMigrate 2.3 released — no longer called WP Migrate DB PRO – just called WP Migrate
Segment 2: Listener Q/A
- How many administrators should I have on my site?
- Is there a best practice for where to put CSS?
- Do I have to update WP core every time a new one comes out?
- when is it time to update a theme
- Now that COVID restrictions are lifting and in person events are starting up, what’s some favorite swag or new ideas for branding products in the WordPress space?
Segment 3: Tool of the Week
This weeks episode is sponsored by WP Wallet